Community InformationSanta Cruz County, CA
- Bay Eye Medical Group
- Outpatient Laboratory Services at Watsonville Community Hospital
- Sutter Health
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center
- Dominican Hospital has a medical staff of about 400 physicians, and is a dual-campus network of quality-focused comprehensive care serving the health care needs of the Monterey Bay region
- Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency exists to protect and improve the health of the people in Santa Cruz County. The Agency provides programs in Environmental Health, Public Health, Medical Care, Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment, and Mental Health
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz specialty hospital for medical, surgical, and perinatal patients
- Watsonville Community Hospital provides quality health care services to Watsonville and surrounding communities in the tri-county area along California's Central Coast
- Great Exchange
- Mercury News
- Moutain Network News
- Santa Cruz Record
- Scotts Valley Banner-Valley Press
- Good Times 30 Years As Santa Cruz County's News and Entertainment Weekly
- Metro Santa Cruz
- Press Banner Serving the San Lorenzo Valley and Scotts Velley since 1960
- Santa Cruz Sentinel Local, state and national news, plus sports, business, politics, lifestyle and entertainment guides.
- Santa Cruz Weekly Welcome to the Santa Cruz Weekly, the publication residents of and visitors to Santa Cruz County read each week for insightful writing about news, culture and events in and around Santa Cruz County.
- Boulder Creek Recreation & Park District
- Pinto Lake Park
- Big Basin Redwoods State Park is California's oldest State Park, established in 1902. Home to the largest continuous stand of ancient coast redwoods south of San Francisco, the park consists of over 18,000 acres of old growth and recovering redwood forest, with mixed conifer, oaks, chaparral, and riparian habitats
- Delaveaga Golfing
- Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Santa Cruz Parks and Recreation
- Santa Cruz Surfing
Santa Cruz Community
- Cabrillo College provides an accessible and effective learning environment, which aids students in their pursuit of transfer, career preparation, personal fulfillment, job advancement, and retraining goals
- Santa Cruz County Office of Education is a public agency whose purpose is to provide educational leadership, resources and services to schools to ensure quality educational opportunities for all students
- Santa Cruz Kids Family friendly site featuring schools, kids activities, entertainment, recreation, summer camps, parenting resources, daycare facilities
- UC Santa Cruz University of California
- County Administrative Office is responsible for the preparation and supervision of the County's budget, legislative analysis, contract and grant administration, intergovernmental relations, supervision of non-elected department heads, and oversight of all departmental functions
- District Attorney's Office is dedicated to enhancing the safety of all residents of Santa Cruz County
- Santa Cruz County Fire Departments
- Sheriff-Coroner's Office ''Our mission is to be united with local communities to make Santa Cruz County a place where all people can live safely and without fear''
- Superior Court of California, Santa Cruz
- Amtrak California
- Santa Cruz Metro mass transit system for Santa Cruz County in California
- Watsonville Municipal Airport (WVI) is located in Watsonville California on the Central Coast near Santa Cruz, Salinas, Monterey, and Carmel
- Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission
- Santa Cruz Public Libraries is a city-county library system with libraries throughout the County of Santa Cruz, California
- UCSC Library
- Watsonville Public Library provides a variety of information, materials and services in a welcoming place where people gather, learn, and celebrate our multi-cultural community
- Capitola By The Sea Guide To Capitola, California
- Capitola Historical Museum offers a collection of photographs and artifacts related to Capitola's history; as well as quarterly exhibits on the history and art of the area
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Museum of Art and History is all about visual culture and open all year long with four galleries on three floors with exhibits, family activities, tours, education programs, Historical archives, film series and lectures
- Nickelodeon and Del Mar Movie Theaters
- Rio Theatre
- Santa Cruz Baroque Festival Baroque music opens the world of historic sound, and can lead both musician and audience on countless voyages of musical discovery
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is oldest amusement park PLUS a State Historic Landmark
- Santa Cruz County Santa Cruz County Conference and Visitors Council
- Santa Cruz County Actors' Theatre
- Santa Cruz Mountains Art Center supports and encourages the arts through education, exhibition and cultural activities, reflecting the unique and diverse environment of the mountain communities
- Santa Cruz City Museum of Natural History
- Santa Cruz Mystery Spot is a gravitational anomaly located in the redwood forests just outside of Santa Cruz, California
- Santa Cruz Wharf is the perfect setting for enjoying events while taking in the ocean view
- Seymour Marine Discovery Center is part of the Joseph M. Long Marine Laboratory, a research and education facility of the University of California
- Shakespeare Santa Cruz
- Carmel Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula - Hospice Support Services
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula - Hospice of the Central Coast
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula - Laboratory ~ Ryan Ranch Satellite Lab
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula - Patient Business Services
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula Foundation - Development Office
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula-Outpatient Surgery Center
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula-Women's HeartAdvantage
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula - Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula - Hospice Support Services
- Natividad Medical Center is a 172-bed acute care medical center owned and operated by Monterey County
- Salinas Surgery Center
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital Specialized facilities and programs include the Regional Heart Program, the Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Sleep Disorders Center, an Emergency Department and a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Carmel Communications
- Monterey County Herald
- Soledad Bee
- The Hearst Corporation
- Carmel Pine Cone local news, arts, and opinion.
- Monterey County Weekly The mission of the Monterey County Weekly is to inspire independent thinking and conscious action, etc.
- The Californian Salinas Valley news, weather, sports, and information.
- The Herald
- Andrew Molera State Park
- State of California Parks & Recreation Dept - Monterey SHP
- Elkhorn Slough This ecological treasure at the center of the Monterey Bay coastline provides habitat for plants and animals, including more than 340 species of birds, and is a major fish nursery for the region
- George Washington Park Most of the park is natural forest land that offers important wildlife habitat
- Lake San Antonio
- Limekiln State Park The park features breathtaking views of the Big Sur Coast, the beauty of the redwoods, the rugged coast and the cultural history of limekilns
- Locke-Paddon Community Park
- Mission Trails Regional Park
- Molera State Park is a mostly wide open, wind-swept canvas where the Big Sur River runs wild to the sea
- Monterey County Parks
- Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park The park is 1,006 acres of old growth redwoods, magnificent mountain views, granite river gorge, condors and rich history
- Pinnacles National Monument Rising out of the chaparral-covered Gabilan Mountains, east of central California's Salinas Valley, are the spectacular remains of an ancient volcano
- Point Lobos State Reserve
- Salinas River State Beach
- District Attorney's Office represents the People of the State of California in all criminal prosecutions in Monterey County
- Monterey County Administrative Office
- Monterey County Office of Emergency Services The mission of the Office Of Emergency Services is to develop and maintain a state of readiness in preparation for the potential occurence of any natural, technological, or human confclict related emergency that could adversely impact any segment of Monterey County
- Monterey County Sheriff's Department Department's mission is the protection of life and property of citizens in Monterey County and the operation of the County Jail.
- Monterey County Treasurer-Tax Collector
- Monterey Peninsula Airport providing full airline service for the California Central Coast, the Monterey Peninsula Airport.
- Monterey-Salinas Transit serves a 275 square-mile area of Monterey County and Southern Santa Cruz County. MST's 33 routes serve an estimated 352,000 population based upon the area within 3/4 mile of established routes within the county
- Transportation Agency for Monterey County
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary is a Federally protected marine area offshore of California's central coast
- Monterey County Youth Museum explore and touch everything with hands-on exhibits.
- Monterey Museum of Art permanent collection of American photography, early California painting, Asian art and international folk art.
- Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History
- Pacific Repertory Theatre non-profit company presenting original, classic, contemporary, and children's plays, improvisation, and poetry.
- Point Pinos Lighthouse The Oldest Continuously Operating Lighthouse on the West Coast
- Robinson Jeffers Tor House Foundation organization to preserve and provide access to Jeffers' house, a National Historic Site.
- The Western Stage providing programs that educate and enrich the lives of the people of the Central Coast of California.
- State of California Parks & Recreation Dept - San Juan Bautista SHP
- County Historical Park The County Historical Park is located on Airline Highway, near Bolado Park. Although still a work in progress, the park currently has a number of historic homes on the site to tour. There are 33 picnic areas available on a first-come-first-served basis for individual sites.
- Hollister Parks
- Pinnacles National Monument - National Park Rising out of the chaparral-covered Gabilan Mountains, east of central California's Salinas Valley, are the spectacular remains of an ancient volcano. Massive monoliths, spires, sheer-walled canyons and talus passages define millions of years of erosion, faulting and tectonic plate movement.
- San Justo Reservoir
- San Benito County Parks
- California State Sheriffs' Association
- San Benito County Administrative Office Mission: To provide effective leadership, management, and coordination of County services and employees to realize the goals of the organization, fulfill State mandates, and carry out the vision of the San Benito County Board of Supervisors.
- San Benito County Fire Council The purpose of the San Benito Fire Council is to provide education, implement and fund projects in accordance with the National and California Fire Plans, mobilize citizens and agencies to reduce costs and losses from wildfires, exchange information and foster fire prevention, fire safety, and overall public health and safety within the County of San Benito.
- San Benito County Marshal Office The San Benito County Marshal's Office is a highly professional, State-certified law enforcement agency that is committed to serving the judiciary and public competently, efficiently, ethically, and courteously.
- San Benito County Treasurer, Tax Collector and Public Administrator The mission of this office is to effectively and efficiently perform the duties and responsibilities of each function in accordance with legal requirements and high standards of customer service.
- Superior Court of California County of San Benito County
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital The San Benito Healthcare District is committed to fulfilling community driven health and wellness needs, in partnership with physicians and other healthcare providers, by offering a compassionate, state of the art healthcare system.
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital Providing excellent care with gentleness and kindness
- San Benito County Public Health Services The mission of San Benito County Public Health Services is to protect and promote the health, safety and environment of the people by preventing and controlling disease, environmental hazards, injury and disability, and by educating and promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Greyhound National Bus Services
- San Benito County Express Provides shuttle bus service between Hollister, San Juan Bautista, Salinas, and South Santa Clara County, as well as Dial-A-Ride service, and Rideshare matching.
- Christensen Ranch Airport
- Frazier Lake Airpark
- Hollister Municipal Airport Hollister Municipal Airport serves Hollister and San Benito County and is owned by the City Of Hollister.
- Pinnacles Ranch Airport
- California State Library
- SJB City/Carl Luck Memorial Library
- San Benito County Free Library The San Benito County Free Library, in order to perform its vital role in the community, provides materials and services to help county residents obtain information, meeting their personal, educational, professional and recreational needs and enrich their lives with an appreciation for cultural diversity
- El Teatro Campesino San Juan Bautista - creating a theater that reflects the Chicano experience. Founded by Luis Valdez.
- Fremont Peak Observatory
- Galeria Tonantzin is a gallery of women's contemporary art
- Juan Bautista de Anza Historical Trail
- San Benito County Historical Society History of San Benito County
- San Benito County Fair Located 7 miles south of Hollister, San Benito County Fairgrounds is a wonderful setting for weddings, company or family picnics, dinner/dances, conferences, etc. for groups of all sizes.
- San Benito Wine County Wineries in San Benito County
- The Old Mission San Juan Bautista
- Wapple House Museum The Historical Society's collection of artifacts is currently housed in the Wapple family home. McKenzie and Wolf Architects of San Jose designed this Prairie Style home for George Wapple, a pharmacist and a prominent citizen of the county. The home was completed in 1909 at a cost of $5888; this fee did not include fencing or fixtures. The Historical Society holds a long-term lease with the county, owners of this important historic structure.